- Please inform us if a student has a medical condition of which we should be made aware: i.e. Diabetes, Allergies, etc.
- Please bring all valuables into the studio with you: i.e. Money, Jewelry.
- We ask that students please label your shoes and boots so as not to get them mixed up with someone elses.
- The studio cannot be responsible for the loss of stolen items.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes with small numbers.
Parking for Queen’s Road Students:
Please be advised that on weekdays prior to 5:00 p.m. parking is not permitted on the front of the building. Cars parked in the front will be ticketed by the Coty. Parking on Queen’s Road is permitted after 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday. There is ample parking at the rear of the building.
Regular attendance is important for the student’s progress and the progress of the class. We understand that from time to time a class may be missed, but students who miss excessive amounts of time may be asked to withdraw from the class for the benefit of the other students.
Please note – in order to participate in the recital, students must have attended at least 80% of their classes during the year.
Please listen to local radio stations for snow cancellations or call the studio or check the website as a message will be posted.
Good Friday: April 18,
The school will be open for all other holidays.
- Ballet Pink Tights
- Pink Ballet Slippers
- Stretch pants or tights
- T-Shirts/Tank Top
- Leg Warmers
- Jazz Shoes or Ballet Slippers
- Tap Shoes
Hair must be worn in a neat fashion off the face and neck. Intermediate/Advanced students must wear hair fastened securely in a bun or similar style.
There are practical as well as aesthetic reasons for this. Body alignment is critical in dance, and the teacher must be able to see the line of the student’s body from the neck down. Hair on the neck can prevent this.